Monday, June 8, 2009

ALLOW ME TO REINTRODUCE MYSELF.. MY NAME IS SPOOOO


First of all I would like to take time out to thank you all for coming thru to check on this site. There are millions of blogs, dj, artist etc and for you to grace my page is an honor. Most of you may know me from twitter (http://www.twitter.com/djSPORADiK) but I am more than a DJ. My goal is to break HOT records, artist, songwriters, producers. I think there are so many people in position to help artists but they choose not to. I am the furthest away from that. All I have is my word and it is what I live by. I don't hold anything back and I am as honest as they come. If you have any music, please send it my way (djsporadik@gmail.com) and I will take the time to go over it and may even post it on the site. Once again, I would like to personally thank you for being a part of the movement!


Peace, Love, & Music

djSPORADiK

1 comment: