Tuesday, June 9, 2009

TREY SONGZ GOES AT KELLZ!!


This is why I dont sleep!! When you sleep, you miss out on the best things, please believe that. Last night on his live stream, Trey Songz (http://www.twitter.com/songzyuuup) covered the DOA track from Jay-Z as he went at the Pied Piper. When I heard this song was about to be leaked, I couldnt believe it, I mean, who goes at Kellz? TREY DOES, thats who, and did a damn good job at it I MUST SAY!! Just listen to the track and be the judege for yourself!!
Remember where you heard it first!

Listen to TREY SONGZ - DEATH OF AUTOTUNE KELLZ HERE

He also has a track for the ladies right after that featuring DRAKE, what could be better! This is what I mean when I say GREAT MUSIC!
Thanks for the visit and send a friend..

Peace, Love, & Music
-djSPORADiK

1 comment:

  1. I'm tripping because I thought at one point, he looked up to Kells. Kelly even wrote a song on his "Trey Day" album.

    ReplyDelete